Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Wider Boots
Thread: Wider Boots
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sklarski

Smile Wider Boots

My father is a die hard skier and has taken me skiing since before I could walk. Due to my extremely sensitive, wide feet, it has been difficult to stay a skier due to the discomfort of ski boots. I have tried nearly everything up to getting the widest boots out there with custom made souls inside the boots. Sadly, I still had the same problem of having excruciating pain in my feet with the feeling of nails going into the sides of them before going numb.

Over the past couple years, I have switched over to snowboarding; and am really starting to enjoy it as well . Although I am still not quite that good at it yet, my feet have felt a little better even in the rental boots. I am now looking to buy some boots and I was wondering what you guys would recommend?

My shoe size is a 11 2E, and I have not been able to find anything that fits me outside of the New Balance brand. I have been looking at the Salomon Synapse and was wondering what other recommandations you guys may have as well?
Sklarski is offline   Reply With Quote