Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2012/2013 setup pics!

299K views 833 replies 288 participants last post by  SnowDragon 
#1 ·
Same old shit, different years and different shit. Just picked up my new Berzerker, Raiden Phantoms, and Northwave Decade sl's.
Attach a pic and share what u got!

Attachments

See less See more
#666 ·
Way over my head with the latest purchase. But then I was over my head with the raptor last year :)

Sorry for the photo quality. I had to panorama it with the phone since the boards are in my laundry room. Snowboard Freebord Sports equipment

#670 ·
Not yet. Picked it up on Monday when I got back to Calgary. I should have used it on New years at LL since it was just all ice :dizzy: We definitely all need to meetup sometime. :eek:ccasion14:

Even my noob eyes can tell this thing is dramatically different than anything I've seen in stores (except the Volkl.) The whole thing is cambered except the scoopy nose. Super short tail and the edge goes for almost the entire board length. It feels like a Rossignol Experience mid section from tail to well past the front inserts. The only soft spot is the nose (about hand length) and by soft I mean feels like the rocker section of the raptor.... Great board for beginners and experts alike my ass...

P.S Lacroix is now on at i.Get.it

#676 ·
Burton Clash 155 with Mission bindings and Burton Moto's. Its my first setup and I think I have maybe 300 bucks tops into it. God bless Ebay. Been riding it around and I love it. I will say at higher speeds the clash does not like bumps of any kind and it gets pretty chattery, but it was cheap and got me on the hill.

#677 ·
Burton Clash 155 with Mission bindings and Burton Moto's. Its my first setup and I think I have maybe 300 bucks tops into it. God bless Ebay. Been riding it around and I love it. I will say at higher speeds the clash does not like bumps of any kind and it gets pretty chattery, but it was cheap and got me on the hill.
For a first setup, that's wicked.
Most of you guys have no idea how lucky you are to be able to ride such technically advanced shit.

What blows me away even more, is the shit these guys were doin' on that shit 2o years ago.

When's the last time anyone saw or heard of anyone jumpin' the Baker road gap shirtless, with Sorrels on?

TT

#702 ·
Not sure why my GF isn't posting this but... Her new board came in!!!

Prior Brandywine 153
Burton Scribe non-EST bindings

The brandywine is Priors womens freeride model. It's got camber out to about half way between each binding and the tip or tail, and then the tips are lifted. Should be a great board for blasting the terrain we like to ride here!

I think she's a happy camper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.