Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bestest Day Ever
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Feb 21 2011 was my last best day...slide inbound in Kirkwood...epic pow day.
Welcome to the forum!

"The Spur" Loaded

Backside loaded, Avy craters.

Slide inbound the day before... Om top of 99 steps (Backside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
I'm new to this site and I'm totally diggin it, I'm 46 years old and have been boarding for 26+ years, competitively and all mtn. Even after all these years have passed, I still get super stoked to talk boarding. So I thought this would be a cool thread to start, so I'm starting it ................

After 26 years it was very hard to think of the "Bestest Day Ever". Myself and two of my long time riding bro's planned another Cat trip to Peak Adventures in Cataldo Idaho. We stopped by Steve's shop to ask how the conditions were going to be for our trip the next day, his wife said "killer", they had 12" fresh, 25 degree's and bluebird conditions tomorrow. Peaks website guarantee's you a min of 8 runs, but we were able to lap 17, we had a group of three skiers that only made 6-7 runs and were done, but Steve said we arent going down to the cars til everyone is done, so Steve ripped up the entire day with us.

Untouched 12+ inches of fresh, bluebird and haul ass GS powder turns.

That was my Bestest Day
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote