Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #1763 (permalink)
DirtyD27

Hi, I'm Jessie. I'm 34 yrs old, a Michigan native and now live in Port Orchard, Washington. This is my second year back from a very long hiatus. I boarded in my high school years then joined the Navy. Life changed dramatically for me at that point with getting married having kids being deployed, and stationed overseas. Well after 14 years of dedicated service to our great country I am now a vet and back to civilian life.
I got back into boarding after hearing my step son talking about how his and I say this lightly, dad, had taken him once before and how much he enjoyed it. So last Christmas I got him and I boards and gear and so the fire was re-ignited. Now it's all either of us think about to the point that his mother/my wife gets tired of hearing about it . We spent all of last year shredding Crystal Mountain. This season I purchased passes for Summit as Snoqualmie But I'm sure we'll make trips back to Crystal as well as check out some of the other surrounding resorts. I have a good friend who lives in Salt Lake City, UT and we possibly may take a weekend trip to hit up Park City. Anyway that's my story. Ride safe and have fun this season!

My rides
2012 NS Legacy 163.
2013 NS Brothers in Arms Cobra 163.
DirtyD27 is offline   Reply With Quote