Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boogie down the Mountain
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
yojessimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
thanks for the pic of Bon jovi!.Fuck yeah!!! He still looks smokin fucking hot after all these years. Unlike the rest of the pretty boys from those days, most of whom look horrifying!!!

I am hoping to hit up tahoe this winter. If so, maybe we can ride We can talk about our 4 minute hero ex boyfriends on the lift!
The fly on Bon Jovi in that picture makes me want to strip him down right there! I started an Instagram today called @rodshots (Name: Rod Shots), specializing in taking pictures of objects in the shape of genitalia. I put a picture of Rod Stewart as the profile pic. He still keeps it classy with the suit and that hair, but you're right, most of the 80s pretty boys look pretty hard these days. Bon Jovi and Billy Idol have my heart though <3.

Yeah let me know if you hit up Tahoe. I would love to go up to the mountains with you!

Riding is more than just a hobby...it's a lifestyle, much like that of a Shredraptor Circus Show.
yojessimac is offline   Reply With Quote