Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park board on sale
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGoldwin View Post
I have been thinking. But first a quick response to CC. I have a Nitro Team Gullwing 157 as an allmountain board. This is a great and fun board with the whole mountain as playground. Number one choice when we go for a weekend or longer stay at bigger hills.
What I am looking for is a board for my home ride - I have 5 minutes to the local snow-park. 3 slopes of 200-300meters run. A park with 2-3 boxes, some rails, 2-3 small jumps and 1-2 big jumps + all extra fun we can put in the park.
The board in mind should help me evolve my ground tricks. Butters, 180/360 of any small bump in the slope and some tricks in the jumps.
So am I thinking rocker and soft flex for butters, but still pop for ollies etc. Really light swing weight for spins.

Should I go for a cheaper board (~$300 inc bindings) now to play with or should I wait until february when me and some friends go to Utah and see if I can find a better board at the same price then?

I also have a Burton Custom rocker 145W which I played with at the end of last season but it is a little bit to small for butters and not that poppy.
What happened to that Nitro Swindle? Still the best thing you've found.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote