Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First Time Poster-trying not to start a riot...
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
CovetFile

Justin, you are right. Being with skiers I want to get in and out fast and I am pretty sure that I am not technical enough to notice the difference between the stiffness/performance of the binding, then again maybe I will notice it and can always just strap on the cartels if needed.

Wired, foot size is 10.5.

With the board, for some reason I feel like the lib tech is the way to go-maybe the sales guy did a good job on me...but it seems like a board that suits me more. Part of the reason I don't go in the park is because I am not that confident on jumps and whatnot, but maybe with the new board I can get better. It would be nice to have the option-which is why I have been leaning towards the TRS. The other reason is I was reading "snowolf's" review of the Heritage and he mentioned that with the Heritage you always need to be on, which isn't my nature. Sometimes I like to just cruise and not think, but as you can probably tell I tend to over think a lot of things.

Thanks for the reply's and if anyone else has any advice please feel free to chime in.
CovetFile is offline   Reply With Quote