Need some advice regarding new board.
So iv'e been out of the loop snowboarding wise for a couple months now. Not really sure which board would be right for me.
I live in Ohio so for about 60 % of my season i will be hitting some basic rails, medium jumps and just pure fucking around. About 20 percent of my season i will be riding around various resorts on the east coast from Jay peak to Holiday valley. The other 20% of the season i will be out west in Jhole and Utah. There i will be riding pow as much as possible. Cliffs, Tree's, any natural features.
What im looking for in a board.
- good edge hold for east coast ice
- can handle jib. Not really to important but i enjoy a boardslide here and there.
- can handle jumps. medium size.
- Quick edge to edge. I ride a lot of tight tree's in the east.
- Can handle pow, natural features, etc.
I know i'm asking a lot out of a board but o well.
What iv'e narrowed it down to
I'm open to any suggestions. Also need some help on bindings. Appreciate any responses.!