Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on my purchase
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
JoeBuer

Default Thoughts on my purchase

Hey all,

This is my second post. My first was in the introduce yourself thread. Anyway, I wanted to get some thoughts. I used to ride and am now getting the whole damn family (two boys, one daughter and the wife involved). Anyway went to the local shop I used to buy from and got set up with some gear. Looking for thoughts as I have been out of the game for a bit, but think I did well.

Me ( looking to do some jibbing but mostly just relaxed riding nothing extreme I'm 5'9 200lbs and losing weight. I will be at about 185 in no time)
Board : Ride Agenda 156
Bindings: Burton Custom M
Boots: Burton Moto BT 10.5

Wife (Looking for some relaxed riding no park maybe some small jumps etc.)
Board : Ride Rapture 143
Bindings : Flow Gem M
Boots : Vans Encore

The wife has been out one time and I am just starting again. I went once last year and decided we needed something to do as a family in the winter months. My sons both love to skate so it was a natural choice for them. Anyway, I can't stand rentals so I went in but kept it semi budgeted.

Plan on some lessons as well. I am going to in order to get the basics down again. Let me know your thoughts....
JoeBuer is offline   Reply With Quote