Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #76 (permalink)
TLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
If it has a 28 cm waist that is a Donek Sasquatch, not the Incline (my Incline 155 had a 24.1 cm waist... the "Donek Wide" model has a 26 cm waist). Just like your Legacy is the Wide version of my Never Summer SL. I am surprised you got a Legacy instead of a Heritage X.

A board that is made for someone 40 lbs lighter is obviously going to be much less stiff (imagine me riding a board made for someone 110 lbs)
I definately got an Incline written on a spec list.
I've checked a donek website, and found no Sasquatch there.
The shape on mine is different from what google shows me for "incline". Honestly the nose looks like saber. Shape is kinda like Prior BX.
I'd post a detailed photos later. Here's spec list from my Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/RHOkMij2Jm

I bought a Legacy, because Heritage X was 167cm and Legacy 174. The weight suggestions were like 200 for Heritage and 240 for legacy, or like that.

well, it'd be not 110 for you, but 130, use % .
At first i gonna use it as allmountain ) powder + softboot carving.
For second, you said that your Incline was too stiff. I think that one will be too stiff for 190lbs person and just fine for my 220-230lbs )

Anyway, one ride is better then all the posts here, so i'm waiting for more snow here. Took a ride on NS this weekend BTW.

Last edited by TLN; 10-29-2012 at 04:59 AM.
TLN is offline   Reply With Quote