Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All mountain/powder friendly board
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
JHeagz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
I have a Sherlock for just the purpose you describe, I ride it on soft snow days here in the East (Ontario), and I ride it most of the time when I do trips out west a couple times per year. I can't justify a true powder board. I have a 2nd cambered board for Ice Coast crappy conditions.

I have had several boards with the channel and I really like it. Buy yourself a proper screwdriver to fit the large screws that it uses and tighten firmly, I've not had a problem.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has ridden the sherlock and also true powder specific boards like fish/malolo/barracuda, is there much difference between the sherlock and the true powder boards?
A few people on here have been raving about the Sherlock on here. I read a review that said it's great if you're on the lighter side and for intermediate riders, but the flex may be a little soft for heavier or more aggressive riders. Any thoughts?
JHeagz is offline   Reply With Quote