Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All mountain/powder friendly board
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Despite not really getting anything wrong with the Sherlock, ignore Good Ride. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. 2 examples, they call the Flow Shifty and DC Ply hybrid cambers. They claim there is mild rocker in the tips. There isn't. They're camber to mild camber. No only that but in the Shifty review they contradict themselves by calling it a cambered jib board then give it a better rating on jumps than jibs. Yeah that makes sense. They get the Era COMPLETELY wrong. Its not a freestyle version of the Merc. It's rocker/camber not full rocker. It's also never been a soft board. It pretty solidly lands in mid flex. Also apparently the Nitro Team Gullwing apparently has something that looks like a mellow magnetraction cut. I didn't know a tri-radial sidecuts looks like magnetraction. They neglect to tell you that the 2013 YES Great Riders of history is completely different than the 2011 and 2012.

They suck.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote