Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #2128 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
haha, that would make the worst edit ever.

This season I'm working on ollies so we'll see if I can hop onto anything at the end of the season.

Regarding how to define intermediate; yeah good point. It's relative I guess. I gauged it by what I've read snow wolf write here on the forums. I guess I should be fully switch before calling myself "solidly intermediate".

I guess I just mean that I can keep up with good riders at these michigan hills now. I'm not pulling the sweet shit they're doing but I don't think I was slowing anyone down by the end of the season.
I'm comfortable riding switch but I don't do anything switch in the park. I did hit a few jumps switch last year at alpine, but they were very small. I should probably work on that this year, but I have enough to work on regular that I don't want to mess it up with switch. besides i'm old enough it's not like I'm going to be entering contests or going pro any time so I might as well stick to stuff I can actually (kind of) do.
david_z is offline   Reply With Quote