Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Contemplating Stowe Season Pass - good deal?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Wangta

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
NO NO NO! Google Connecticut Ski Council. You don't have to be a skier, you don't have to live in CT. But they offer discounts you won't find anywhere else...like three days at Stowe for $98. They even have a five-day pass for $122. That's an insane deal! The caveat is that you have to go by their calender, but that's not a problem. Every weekend and most weekdays have super-cheap tix to virtually every mountain in VT and several in NH. Killington, Stratton, Jay Peak, Okemo, Mt. Snow. Most tix are $30-40, and they even have them available on usual blackout dates and holidays. The calendar is on their web site. The membership is only $35...pays for itself your first time out. And if you like the whole club thing, they hold frequent parking lot cookouts. You don't have to attend meetings or go on their sponsored trip, but you can if you want. I never have, but some people like to be able to get hammered and pass out on the trip home instead of driving. Check it out. WAY better than spending $1,600 on one mountain!
Thanks surfinsnow. I'll send check them out. One concern I have would be frequency of deals - i know you said every week/weekend, but do they really run deals nonstop?
Wangta is offline   Reply With Quote