Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All mountain/powder friendly board
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Supra
Veteran Member

I agree with Nivek. What the hell does this mean?:
Quote:
However the Flying V rocker shape that the Sherlock has doesnít have the stability that some hybrid shapes do. For us this is a longer more mellow version of the Burton Custom V Rocker for those who want a less aggressive ride for the same places on the mountain.
flying v and v rocker are completely different. If you want to talk stability, flying v is more stable than v rocker.

I also don't get the weight comment. It's one of those things you could write for any board.
I started reading a few more for fun:
the burton root:
Quote:
Because of the success with the Nug so they decided to shorten some other boards but keep a wide waist. The Root is all about this and another fun freestyle board in their line. Super easy to throw around and super easy to butter. The only real complaint we have with this and all of Burtons hybrid rocker boards is the edge hold. They make great boards but they just donít have the grip that many do when conditions are less than ideal.
you can tell they haven't ridden this board at all.
The spliff is another fuckup. oh hell, every review that I read was vague and rehashed catalogue marketing speak
Supra is offline   Reply With Quote