I'm currently selling my Bataleon Evil Twin 157 2012. Rode it two days and exchanged it for a NeverSummer which I could get for a great price here in the UK. Usually Im living in Germany, where prices for NeverSummer Boards are way too high, so I just had to buy it. The Evil Twin looks like a new Board, which makes sense as I only used it in the Alps in Montafon for two days. If someone is interested post me a message.
Also you get a brand new snowboard bag with the following features:
- 'Sack' style construction
- Water resistant hard wearing wax backed 600d polyester, Oxford weave outer shell
- Grey 600d Polyester, Ripstop contrast panel
- Fully padded using 3mm thick foam all round
- Heavy duty removable padded shoulder strap
- Address label window
- Full length heavy duty 2-way zip for ease of access.
- lockable Zips
- Black colour, absolute-snow print on one side
- Shape - Sack
- Length - 170cm
- Width - 49cm
- Depth - n/a
- Volume - n/a
- Weight - 1.3kg
Would prefer to sell to the UK, but Europe is also fine when paid via bank transfer. Board can be looked at and also be picked up for cash in Glasgow.
Price is 280£ or 350€ including Shipping