Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #2137 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Yeah, I really need to, I just haven't settled on a place yet. Boyne is too far to go to make enough trips for a pass pay off, and like I said, I've only "really" checked out PK and 3 or 4 trips to Holly! I like 'em both,.. (for what they are!)
...but they are both over an hours drive from home (...add 30 min. more from work) & with the price of gas, they are both a lot of $$$ to visit often! MT. Brighton's only 20 min., not sure about Alpine yet!

Oh,.. good, so you have been in touch with Leo? I was a little concerned cuz he used to post here so frequently!!! Didn't his wife just have a baby recently?
Yeah I actually talk to Leo all the time. We were out on the town last Friday gettin our drank on. haha (Think we drove by your office Dave)

He's super busy with the kids, work and school. He doesn't even have time to surf the forums now because he's home a lot with the kids while wife works.

The thing that kills me Chomps is that the commuter hills down here charge so damn much for season passes, it's criminal. I suppose they have enough people buying them or else the price would be lower but damn.
  • Boyne Mountain: 1
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote