Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - BC Roadtrip
Thread: BC Roadtrip
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
deepcove

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagJuice Crew View Post
We're hoping/presuming the rental company will have it properly kitted out for the time of year.

Yeah, we're not going to set a day-to-day schedule that's set in stone, more just an rough plan to aim for and places we want to go. The only dates we have to keep are the first and last!

Thanks for all of that. As I said to grafta, we're not going to have things to set in stone and will (hopefully) be able to follow the snow to some extent and be able to stay longer/shorter in places as we choose (it's one of the reasons for going with an RV instead of buses/hostels). Your last point I quoted is a good one - we'll learn more in the lead up to it about what we want. Thanks! EDIT: I actually read your post wrong and thought you meant we'd have a better idea of what the other places are like and where we'd like to go! Still, my response still applies and what you said is still relevant!

By Kewlona do you mean Big White? Is it that good?
If you are intermediate you should hit up Big White for sure. Great snow, great facility....only downfall is it gets socked in quite often and thus often referred to as "Big White Out". Has some of the nicest powder I have ever experienced....not like the heavy stuff we get on the coast i.e.. Whistler
deepcove is offline   Reply With Quote