Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - hurricane sandy
Thread: hurricane sandy
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #84 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Latest update from ABC:

52 dead, 8.2 million without power in 17 states, over 100 homes in New York burned to the ground, 18,000 flights cancelled, limited rail and highway transportation, thousands of cell towers damaged or destroyed. Election officials are already saying that this storm is going to have a huge impact upon the election.
a truly devastating disaster in probably the heaviest populated area in the US. The amount of damage is just incredible, and the pictures coming in are unbelievable! Thoughts and prayers to everyone recovering from it.

One of the awesome, long standing guys on the tacoma forum i'm on lives right in the epicenter of where this storm hit. This was the last picture he sent into the forum as an update on his condition. Nobody has been able to reach him for over a day now. Hopefully his service just got knocked out and he is too busy recovering and helping his family (whos houses were also destroyed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 10-31-2012 at 02:44 AM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote