Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:17 AM   #1770 (permalink)
Pensrud

Default Going to be a good winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post
Welcome to the community buddy. Sounds like you've had a lot of experiences, thanks for sharing some with us. Really gets us hyped to see others as stoked as us. Been all over haven't you? Really hoping one day to hit the Alps, maybe I'll ask you for some advice should I ever. Nice quivers, you'll fit in well with the community as you'll see lol
Thanks man. Have been coming to this site for along time, reading reviews and what not. Felt it was time to join the community. Have been many places. More than some, not nearly as much as many, nor as widespread as I desire. Jaskson Hole on the hit list. Utah. New Zealand. Chile.

This year: Tignes, 3 Vallees, Val D'Isere, Zermatt/Cervinia, and Chamonix Mont-Blanc.

Friends coming from California for three weeks, so I have to show them around. Will hit up St. Anton am Arlberg, Damüls, Ischgl (which is half in Austria and half in Switzerland. Swiss side: Samnaun). May hit up LAAX, & St. Moritz, and Davos Jakobshorn, then pop down to Italy: Cortina, Cervinia (and Zermatt), to Tignes/Val D'Isere, Chamonix Mont-Blanc and Tres Vallees. (P90X to get them legs ready)

If you have a sec, look on the internet for trail maps of these. HUGE in comparison to those in Tahoe, and Colorado. Many 1/2 the price.

Going to be a fun winter.

Ever need any tips, don't hesitate to ask! Happy carving.
Pensrud is offline   Reply With Quote