Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Costco Coupons are Out

23K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  seriouscat 
#1 ·
This is what's available in Calgary. Whitefish one looks tempting....

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks like Lake Louise is a little more expensive than last year. It was about $120 right on the money including GST for two tickets. Thanks for posting! I've bought these before and they're a good deal, nice thing is too you get the actual lift ticket at costco so you don't have to go stand in line for an hour at lake louise.

I'm going to try to stick to resorts on my season pass this year... :D

#8 ·
Yea DTL rocks. They are pretty good for occasional visits. But if you go at least 4 times to a single resort the loyalty cards are the way to go.

I got the Louise pass + RCR and sunshine cards for this year. Will see if I should have grabbed the Superpass instead. lol.

#7 ·
There is one in abbotsford other wise you will have to go to kelowna or kamloops. Go to costco.ca to see all details. Keep in mind bc might have different packages than we get in southern Alberta.

#10 ·
Yea it should be good. I just realized Nov.9th is Friday and not Saturday...... Might have to use a flex day there.

RCR resorts all seem like better done as overnighters except for Nakiska. I've only done them as long trips while living in Edmonton. (Moved here in April.) So we'll see if I change my opinion on it. :D

#12 ·
Yeah back in Ontarible I used to drive 3 hours to Blue Mountain for an evening of boarding, then drive 4 hours back home. I won't do that here.

Fernie is 3:30 for me, Kicking Horse is 3:15, Kimberley is 4:30 or so so yeah they're all overnight trips.

I'm taking a lieu day next Friday to be at LL for opening, perfect use of my overtime! :D

#17 ·
I don't think whistler ever have done costco promos. (Costco takes a cut of the already reduced sale price and charges for the display)

You have to get an edge card for discounts.

#20 ·
Yes the Revy ones sell out every year in the Kelowna store at least. I got 5 of them :D. I love them, you get an actual pass and tye wrap so all you gotta do is clip it on and go, no messing about at the ticket booth.

Be aware with the silverstar ones you can only buy one as it has to be registered online with your costco number. I can only assume the Bigwhite one is the same as they got the same owners, but I`m not 100% sure on that.

#21 · (Edited)
Hey guy's I'm just trying to understand the Revelstoke lift ticket that Costco is selling. The Ticket states on it from the pictures that "seriouscat" posted
2 adult full day lift tickets for $98.99, does that mean if you purchase one ticket, it's valid for one day of riding for two adults, or is it valid for 1 adult for two day's of riding?

I know this is a stupid question but I'm just trying to confirm before we fly out to Calgary and buy tickets. Here's what we need.

3 friends riding on this trip.
4 Total day's of riding.

What I thought we needed at first was 2 passes @ $98.99 each x 2 per person = 4 day's of riding each.
so a total of 6 passes for all 3 of us at a grand total of $594.00 plus tax and that would cover all our riding for the 4 days total. Am I way off on this or can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks guy's!

#24 ·
You get 2 days tickets with each package. Ticket just says 1 Day Direct lift ticket, valid for 2012-2013 season. Nothing that says you have to use them on same day.

(Note this might not be true for the other passes, each resort is a little different and I've only bought the Revy ones.)

#31 ·
I don't recall fernie having one to begin with. Try to get a rcr card on kijiji or if you book one of the hill hotels they will give u 25% discount on ticket.
Actually I am retarded. The kicking horse card is for both Fernie and kicking horse. Same process. :dizzy:

#28 ·
I don't recall fernie having one to begin with. Try to get a rcr card on kijiji or if you book one of the hill hotels they will give u 25% discount on ticket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.