Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need a stiffer boot...Help
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
jbernste03

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicklx View Post
Thanks for the replies!

I have been looking at the driver X, but the fit o fthe other burton boots I have tried on makes me not leary of buying them since nowhere around me locally has them. So I would have to order them on a maybe.

I have not looked at any DC boots yet...I will now.

I don't want to just order a bunch online then return the ones that don't fit right....but that may be my only option.

Going to try some stores a bit further away from me tonight and see if I can fint something.
I went out on a limb and ordered the status last year on line. kinda sketchy not being able to try them on, but like i said, it turned it the best investment. I was able to stay on the mountain almost twice as long as i used to be able to do with my old K2 boots. Nothing against K2 boots, mine were just very old, 7 years of riding in them. The DC boots fit like a glove and keep my heel secure(my main problem with my old K2 Boots was heel lift), but likely was caused just from being old loose boots
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote