Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mutha Frak'n Shiz!...
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
surferbum21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
^This

BF% is genetics and diet. Toning is bullshit. The only thing you can do with a muscle is make it bigger. End of story. As for this endurance bullshit. That is cardio. As for lifting lighter weights more times... How many times do you think a power lifter with a 550 lb bench could bench 135 lbs? I guessing a fuck ton more than buddy-crossfit. Just saying...
to each their own. i don't care how much weight someone can throw aroundnor how many more times a power lifter can throw around weight over a crossfit person. Watch the crossfit games and watch strongest man comp and tell me who is healthier. I work out for health reasons and lifting heavy weights is not going to make me healthier as seen in your strained back. i could care less if I could MAX out on any routine. but each person enjoys things different. I for one whether you see it as "pussy" workouts enjoy crossfit. I have never been more fit nor my body ever looked better in my life. not to mention my endurance in every aspect of my life is amazing. Oh and not to mention by chronic asthma has not affected me in 3 years not even going from OKlahoma to the high elevation in colorado. and never have to use any inhalers/medicine.
surferbum21 is offline   Reply With Quote