Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mutha Frak'n Shiz!...
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
OldDog
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbum21 View Post
to each their own. i don't care how much weight someone can throw aroundnor how many more times a power lifter can throw around weight over a crossfit person. Watch the crossfit games and watch strongest man comp and tell me who is healthier. I work out for health reasons and lifting heavy weights is not going to make me healthier as seen in your strained back. i could care less if I could MAX out on any routine. but each person enjoys things different. I for one whether you see it as "pussy" workouts enjoy crossfit. I have never been more fit nor my body ever looked better in my life. not to mention my endurance in every aspect of my life is amazing. Oh and not to mention by chronic asthma has not affected me in 3 years not even going from OKlahoma to the high elevation in colorado. and never have to use any inhalers/medicine.
Blah blah blah, I'm awesome blah, blah, blah... Don't you love people who use other's injury threads to talk about how "amazing" they are.

Seriously? I hope you choke to death trying to suck your own cock while simultaneously patting yourself on the back.

I've been lifting for 15 years, I've trained with professional fighters, I ride my MTB, I dragonboat, and now snowboarding. I've had more injuries than I can count. But that's the difference between a "go big or go home" mentality and the "look at me, I do crossfit" mentality.

How about you go "care less" on somebody else's thread?...

(My best impersonation of Shred telling someone to F.O., how'd I do?)
OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote