Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mutha Frak'n Shiz!...
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #34 (permalink)
surferbum21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Blah blah blah, I'm awesome blah, blah, blah... Don't you love people who use other's injury threads to talk about how "amazing" they are.

Seriously? I hope you choke to death trying to suck your own cock while simultaneously patting yourself on the back.

I've been lifting for 15 years, I've trained with professional fighters, I ride my MTB, I dragonboat, and now snowboarding. I've had more injuries than I can count. But that's the difference between a "go big or go home" mentality and the "look at me, I do crossfit" mentality.

How about you go "care less" on somebody else's thread?...

(My best impersonation of Shred telling someone to F.O., how'd I do?)
wow man take a chill pill. my only post on here was this is exactly why i stopped lifting heavy and do crossfit type stuff. You came back and called me a pussy. not one time in my responses have i attacked you but in all of my responses i've stated my view on working out in response to you calling me a pussy and that a powerlifter can lift oh so much more than a crossfit buddy. so from your last response of telling me to suck my own cock i'm betting you are a tapout meathead. Never sat here and said how awesome i am just responded to you calling me a pussy etc. just from my experience of lifting heavy in the past vs. crossfit type workouts now i have never been healthier. and if your as intelligent as you seem to be on working out for 15 years with professional trainers you wouldn't have gone on to do deadlifts after pulling a muscle. so yah you do have a "go big or go home" attitude. you went big and now your home hoping you didn't mess up your season. not once did i attack you as you have me.

wish you a speedy recovery so you do get to enjoy the mountain this year. i'm unsubscribing from this shitty thread. I'm outy 5000....
surferbum21 is offline   Reply With Quote