Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - n00b "which board" thread (be gentle)
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Boulder View Post
Appreciate the good advice, man. So, out of curiosity, is there a Ride model that would suit my needs more? How about a Forum model?
hmmm i didn't ride many Forums actually the HMII might have been the only one.

Ride DH2 might be a good option I know it's listed as a "park/pipe" board but don't let that fool you it's definitely not a noodly jib board it's a pretty aggressive, stable, hard-charger. The Machete GT might also be a good match for you I didn't ride that one but Leo did so there's a full review of that board on my site too. This video comparison from Ride might help you narrow it down between those two boards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|