Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech's, Really worth it??
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oscar1243

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWayne89 View Post
Looking at either the T.Rice PRO HP and the Dark series. Which would be the "better" board?

6'4"
235lbs
size 13 boots

Riding Style - All Mountain/ Freeride/ Freestyle - Mostly groomers and jumps

List of Sticks wanting to buy this season

Jones Mountain Twin
Burton Custom X
Capita Totaly F'n Awesome
Signal Omni Wavelength - cant find any significant product reviews on this company and its products
Yes Pick Your Line
Endeavor Live Reverse Camber - can't find any significant product reviews on this company and its products.
Ride Machete GT

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Regrettably, I must say I live a sheltered shred lifestyle when it comes to product placement. I usually live under the notion of " if you see alot of them out there it must be a reliable and trust worthy product" I haven't seen Endeavor or Signal out on my resort
Dude. Lib is worth it.(I've had a banana magic, skunk, dark) I've ridden everything from A-Z and I've always gone back lib. I purchased a jones flagship 3 weeks ago, tried to show it some love and returned it to REI and got my money back. Now I got the 13' Travis rice pro hp 161.5. You can't beat that hand built quality you get from lib tech, and they Have pretty sick tech. I hear complains abt the magnitraction, ppl say its too grippy.... I say GTFO and learn to ride better. The only other board i love as much as a LIB is the K2 slayblade. It's a fast, stiff, killer stick. I'm not trying to sway you to go back to lib but they are a good board company that builds great handmade boards.

Other suggestions:
Salomon mans board
Capita BSOD
Jones mtn twin