Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goggle w/ Best Visibility
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #34 (permalink)
extra0
Veteran Member

tried the I/O and and didn't like them. Excellent optics, but the sensor mirrors kept fogging between the lenses. At first, I thought it was just a defective lens, but 3 different sensors later and still the same problem. I also had to wear the frame kinda high in order for them to fit my nose right...which puts too much of the frame bottom and nose piece into view.

tried the EG2. They seemed ridiculously huge, but I really hated the thickness of the face foam and how far it pushes the lens away from the face. Also tried the VZ Skylab. Same overly thick face foam issue and the peripheral vision was actually quite bad. Both goggles seem geared closer to asian faces or people with tiny noses.

going to the store to try on goggles is a pita. They have them locked, so you need a salesperson and they're frequently impatient/rushed because of other customers. You may need to buy them, try them...then return them.

I'm hoping zeal works better for me

Last edited by extra0; 11-04-2012 at 01:00 PM.
extra0 is offline   Reply With Quote