Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech's, Really worth it??
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
jcam1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1243 View Post
Dude. Lib is worth it.(I've had a banana magic, skunk, dark) I've ridden everything from A-Z and I've always gone back lib. I purchased a jones flagship 3 weeks ago, tried to show it some love and returned it to REI and got my money back. Now I got the 13' Travis rice pro hp 161.5. You can't beat that hand built quality you get from lib tech, and they Have pretty sick tech. I hear complains abt the magnitraction, ppl say its too grippy.... I say GTFO and learn to ride better. The only other board i love as much as a LIB is the K2 slayblade. It's a fast, stiff, killer stick. I'm not trying to sway you to go back to lib but they are a good board company that builds great handmade boards.

Other suggestions:
Salomon mans board
Capita BSOD
Jones mtn twin
I also agree I bought the Shunk ape last and I absolutly loved the board! Great all mountain board that is not afraid of the park. I was looking at picking up the new Hot Knife for a more camber dominant hybrid!
jcam1981 is offline   Reply With Quote