Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado Love
Thread: Colorado Love
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
surferbum21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamean View Post
Been on here a few days now, love you guys alot and thanks for having me on your awesome forum.

Just dropped in from Alaska and looking forward to the CO mts. this season.

I'd love to hear from each and every snow-enthusiast in beautiful Colorado so I can get to know all the cool people i'll potentially encounter on the mountain.

I got nothin' but love for you and welcome your embrace, should you choose to hug.

Love from non-CO-residents is also very much appreciated!
i live in oklahoma but consider colorado my home away from home. been hooked since i started 5 years ago. i got 28 days in last year (apparently people are impressed with that number for living in the OK). I'm trying to hit 35 this year. THere is no place like colorado. as long as you don't act like a snooty tourist everyone is there to have a good time on the mountain. the people i meet on the lifts is always great.

i have a 6 month lease in dillon and hit stone and breck up alot and will venture to vail few times. if you are there dec 6-19, jan 3-15, jan 27-feb 8 could def hook up for a ride and show you the mountain and point you in the right direction for good cheap food and drinks.
surferbum21 is offline   Reply With Quote