Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech's, Really worth it??
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWskunkAPE View Post
Its this forum people are not very friendly compared to other web sites. Alot of Never Summer vs Lib Tech fanboy fighting. I actually have not been on here for years because most people are immature jerks when you ask for info.

You kindly asked all you get are assholes that really dont know much about the products.

Dont worry
Completely disagree with this statement, couldn't be further from the truth actually. Some of the most knowledgable people on the net roam this forum and if you ask properly most of the time you will get a great and informative answer.

Most people have a fav brand and wear rose coloured glasses, you tell them that they're wrong or misinformed and of course they will act like a dick, fact is NS vs Lib vs Burton vs Forum vs Ride etc etc will always happen, just take everyones opinion with a grain of salt mate, even the ones that have replied, they form their opinions from their skills/wants/needs/likes.

If you stay around here long enough and don't leave cos someone is a dick, you will find out there are some great resources here.