Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All mountain/powder friendly board
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #38 (permalink)
J pow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeagz View Post
Seems like most of the people that reviewed the PYL got their hands on it late last season when companies were promoting their up coming lines. One shop near me has a 159, but I've been waiting for the rest of the boards to come into stock. The damn hurricane delayed things by a week, but supposed to be in stock by next weekend. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those boards based on the research I've done, but I ended up steering away from the K2 b/c it seemed like it may have trouble if you're really charging or not in the most ideal snow conditions. Also, I haven't ridden anything besides a Mervin's board in a long time, so I wanted to try something new out. Otherwise, I'd probably be considering the Lando pretty seriously.
Yeah I have had a Gnu Danny Kass and a Never Summer Evo, but want a sick powder freestyle board. So the YES. was top on my list. The Ride Berzerker and Slackcountry seem pretty BA too. If the Yes. takes to long to get in stock, I may cop a Lib this season. Pretty funny when I am settling with a Lib. lol
J pow is offline   Reply With Quote