First of all i wanna say HI to all snowlovers here and explain that i'm new on forum so if im makin this thread in wrong place please dont kill me, couldnt find any better spot to post it, or maybe im just blind. Also my english is not perfect but i hope it's not gonna be a problem.
soo.. im planning to buy new stuff for this year, im mostly doing freeride , but i like to do something in the park as well, im not so often on slopes but anyway i think i need some all mountain setup, right? so here we go.. im 193 cm/85 kg and thats the stuff i want to buy
board - BURTON Bullet Wide 2013 164 cm
bindings - BURTON Cartel R 2013 Binding darkar noir
boots - BURTON Moto Boots black/white
goggles - OAKLEY Splice Goggle jet black / persimmon
so thats mostly burton setup + oakley goggles, because im burton nerd and i know oakley is makin solid goggles
i know that this stuff is good for intermediate like me (correct me if im wrong), but the questions are :
- does that equipment fits with eachother ?
- bindings and boots, good for freeride?
- is it worth that price or maybe you can suggest something better for same price?
- any1 tried those boots? are they ok?
- how about goggles lens colour? i have no freakin idea how to chose it, i need some for freeride/park mostly
- actually you can tell me anything about that equipment if you have tried it, would be nice to hear some opinions (i did read a lot about all these thing in internet, but its always ok to read some more)
and 1 more bonus question, what you think is better to cover face from freezing, mask or neckwarmer? i used only some shitty stuff so i have no idea whats better, i want to buy one of those :
BURTON 1 Layer Low Facemask true black
BURTON 1 Layer Exp Neckwarmer Scarf true black
if you think that its to much money for not advanced rider and i should get smth cheaper - not. i just want to buy stuff for many many years, i want to spend that ammount of money for good equipment to not change it for long time
humm.. thats a big post, i hope i wrote all the info you need to help me, ill be very thankfull for any opinions/ideas!
thanks in advance !