Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hulk Hogan's son, the biggest pussy ever....
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Default Hulk Hogan's son, the biggest pussy ever....

Quote:
This kid is a REAL embarrassment to his father...This kid totals his Supra trying to imitate fast and the furious. The wreck ends in one of his friends being crippled..This kid pleads no contest and gets thrown into the slammer. Once in the slammer his phone conversations are recorded whining to his mommy and daddy and asking them to use their influence to get him out of jail. The recording show that this kid spends two hours a day on the phone and most of it is spent crying...yes crying on the phone with his mother. The kid figured out that he wasnt going to get out of jail so he started complaining. He has complained that he didnt like his jail cell and wanted to be moved..Then he complained about "unbearable anxiety" because he is in solitary confinement in jail. Then he complained about not having access to educational material..This kid is a punk. This Hogan kid needs to man up, serve his time and stop acting like a little girl...I really wish they would take this kid and put him in gen pop so someone could show him how privileged he really is…. He should be GLAD the other family isnt suing him for everything he is worth..
I got this from another forum.

Did any of you ever see his show, you could so tell that this kid was going to end up in a situation like this one. The kid was so out of control that it's not even funny.

Now imagine the lawsuit that they are going to get from the other family.

-----------edit-----------

Hulk Hogan's son gets jail time for Florida crash | Entertainment | Reuters

Here we go, so they are suing for millions of dollars.

The kid only got 8 months in jail, while the other kid is fucked for life, man teenage years can be very dangerous. I am glad I came out of them with only a few broken bones and some bruises, but nothing that bad.

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 06-05-2008 at 01:06 PM.