Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Agony of Choice.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
david_z
Official SBF Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayukreizi View Post
Sounds very good Doc Holliday, I would love that. The only NS I could find were 900 which is like 1200$, PRICEY!

Thanks David, would you recommend me the Westmark? According to your review you were quite happy with the board? I could get the Westmark for 300.
I was happy enough with the Blacklist that I went out and bought one like 2 weeks later

I am not sure if this distinction will translate well: but, a lot of companies make "all mountain freestyle" boards, which in my opinion are all-mountain boards that have just enough versatility that you can enjoy riding them in the park, too. The Blacklist struck me as, kind of the "opposite", that is, a "freestyle all mountain" board. It's definitely a freestyle oriented board, but it's got enough versatility that you can take it just about anywhere outside the park, too.

So, if you ride hard in the park, or if you ride skate-style on the rest of the mountain, or if you do a little of everything, it's a solid choice.

Repping the world's smallest mountains... 2013-2014 snow days: 48

Mt. Brighton - 13
Hawk Island - 6
Mt. Holly - 5
Mt. Bohemia - 3
Mt. Tolle - 3
Boyne Mountain - 2
Pine Knob - 2
Crystal Mountain - 2
Treetops - 2
Alpine Valley - 2
Caberfae Peaks - 2