Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Documentary Opinions?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
CaP17A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomeyct View Post
Seems like a pretty cool idea to me and that documentary was pretty sweet. Shot very well.

The only tip I have and this is just a pet peeve that I have, is that when you are interviewing people try to mention to them not to use the word "like" every other word. I actually had this problem when I spoke in public and fixed it during a public speaking class in college as I had to tape myself once and then critique my own speaking skills. Once I saw myself talking like that, I never did it again.

Like I said, this is a little nitpick and wouldn't make any difference in your video. Its just much nicer to watch interviews when they aren't using that word all the time.

Overall though this is a sweet idea for snowboarding. I talk to my friends all the time about how the sport makes me feel. There is nothing more original or freeing than picking your line down a run and just nailing it perfectly and thinking that you may be the only person that day taking that exact same line.

Good call haha that is the only thing that bothered me about the documentary. It is a huge group of skaters and in my case, snowboarders so it will most likely be thrown in there a lot haha.

I like you, fly over to Vermont and let me interview you haha. Thanks for the input!
CaP17A is offline   Reply With Quote