Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
GetFit13

Default ROME Mod Rocker

Hey guys and girls, new to the board. Been Ridin the past several seasons very mildly and taking it easy. Had a back injury so I was being cautious. Feeling great, hit motocross hard again this season and now looking to get back hitting the park hard this winter.

Haven't been as serious as I've wanted to be the last several years so as far as following new products, etc i sort of fell off. When I rode hard an consistently the boards to have we're all burton, M3, k2, and forum for the most part. Now I see all these companies and choosing a new board is overwhelming haha.

When I ride I'm 90% of the time in the parks. I live in the Midwest and really besides the parks there really isn't much thrilling hills so ill hit a couple runs an carve a bit then spend the rest of my day in the parks, lots of jumping and rails.

I'm looking for a board that will be great for the park and definitely manageable when I do decide to go to some tree runs, etc.

Looking for a lot if pop and a lot I flex. Been layed off so I'm on a budget but still want to get the best bang for my buck.

Hat I've been looking at is a burton whammy bar that was recommended and also a Rome 2012 mod rocker. So far actually from what I've read I've starrted leanin more towards the Rome board. What are your guys thoughts who have ridden this board?

Also came across a good deal on a used libtech attack banana.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
GetFit13 is offline   Reply With Quote