Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weird boot issue
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbr1Ballr View Post
I've tried on k2 which were decent fit but felt a little wider in the toe area, burton which were horrible and hurt my feet just being in them for a few minutes, and the nike's which fit good. If boots are all about "fit" wouldn't it make sense for me to get them? Not sure what other reason someone would get or not get boots when everyone says get what fits best, so I am not sure why you say the Nike's suck.

Its hard to try on a ton of boots when I am shelling out $200+ per pair to order, wait for shipping, try on, return, get my credit back. That's alot of money to be tied up on my credit card that I would prefer not to have if I could just order some boots that tend to have a better fit for certain type of foot which is what I did. I mean if dogfunk wanted to send me 15 pairs of boots fine, but I'd prefer not to have $3k tied up on my card just to do that.
Dogfunk is free 2-day shipping. Unless you have bad credit, your credit card limit should easily handle another couple of pair of boot. You are aware that you can do partial returns (return all the boots except the Nikes and order some more - then in ship all but the best fitting boot back in the second wave). Seriously driving to the three stores that it would take to do the same thing would take more time.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote