Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
iNeedPow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetFit13 View Post
So what do you two recommend?
Honestly, I'm considering the Mod Rocker myself to add to my quiver... But im the opposite of you- 85% all-mtn-freestyle, 15% in the park (close to never). BUT, I like to get a little freestyle on the slopes so we have similar needs.

The Mod Rocker is about a 5.5-6 out of 10 flex wise (on MY scale). It's not going to be your buttery rail pounder that you might be looking for... But if you're looking to progress with your freestyle skills and want to step it up, as well as have a bad ass all-mtn-freestyle deck... you can't go wrong with the Mod. Again, not going to be a noodley as you might want, but "should" perform well for what you need. Oh, and it's super light. The grip tech edges will get you that extra edge hold as well.

*I have NOT ridden this board, but have read every review imaginable, played with it in some shops, and talked about it with many people that have ridden it. Nothing but good things to say from everyone.
iNeedPow is offline   Reply With Quote