Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - CO's Amendment 64 up 53-47!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #30 (permalink)
henry06x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNOW View Post
You might be thinking of alcohol, with 1/4 people not coming in on time
I don't care if people smoke marijuana I've been around it since high school. Personally I don't care for it though. I have been around it and seen the negative side of the drug. My roomate from college has been fired from 2-3 jobs because of going to work high constantly and when we were in college he use to miss work regularly to sit at home and get baked. I guarantee with the passing of this legislation there WILL be plenty of people either missing work or going in high tomorrow. As I said I don't care if people smoke it's just not my perogative, as far as I'm concerned if alcohol is legal then so can marijuana. My problem lies with people who claim they can work and drive just as well high than they can sober. That is bull shit and I have ridden and been around enough high people to have 100% full confadance in stating that. It impairs your judgement and coordination. I don't want to ride in a car with or work around machienes with someone who is high yet people find it acceptable.

Anyways no need to start a big debate here have fun with the new law.