Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for New Board (Cobra, Raptor, Premier F1)
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuss37 View Post
Good news. I found out there is a demo day at Loveland on Saturday. I am going to do that as Never Summer and K2 will be there. I am leaning towards the Cobra but I do want to look at the Heritage and SL. I figure I will also check out the K2 Ultra Dream. I have heard great things about that and it looks like it has better edge hold on hard pack than NS and is also amazing in powder.

Anyone have any thoughts on the ultra dream?

I would consider selling my NS Evo and going with the SL if I just grab one board, but if I keep the Evo, I'm likely to get the Cobra/Heritage/Ultra Dream.
Sounds perfect for you. I agree the Evo is too much like the SL (I plan on getting rid of my 2009 SL now that I have a 2012 Proto and am considering a getting Heritage/Premier sometime in the future)

Let us know what you think! I have ridden the Evo, SL, Proto and Summit - but haven't gotten a chance to try out the Cobra, Heritage, or Premier.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote