Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - CO's Amendment 64 up 53-47!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #47 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509-pow View Post
ya thats what alot of people didn't read. but they must have a reason just like giving u a dui test. if ur car smells they can get u to give them a blood or idk how they can test it in other ways. this is something that alot of people missed just beacasue they didnt even read the law.
I was pulled over for speeding my car smelled like weed as I had a good quantity in the vehicle. The cop saw my medical card in my wallet when I pulled out my ID. He asked if I was smoking, I said "no". He did the whole look at the tip of my finger and follow it. I was fully expecting to have to exit my car and do the walk on the line routine or something. Then he said ok...and wrote me a ticket for 85 in a 65 and sent me on my way. I was in an area notorious for speed traps, I really should have known better.

jerk for the speeding ticket but no real hassle on the weed. had been at the beach all day....i know I looked like some ragged hippie fo sho The cops here in so cal are for the most part not into hassling stoners. A lot of them actively talk about wanting to decriminalize weed so they can spend their time chasing real bad guys.

Last edited by mixie; 11-07-2012 at 11:19 AM.