Originally Posted by sabatoa
- 4 more years of trillion dollar deficits.
- 4 more years of indefinite detention of United States citizens and the death of habeas corpus.
- 4 more years of bombing civilians (including US citizens) with drones.
- 4 more years of Gitmo.
- 4 more years of this administration going after medical marijuana manufacturing facilities despite the drug being legal in those states. You're happy Washington state legalized? Guess what, Federal law overrides State law and Obama has and will go after grow facilities that are operating legally under state law.
- 4 more years of a government that has grown more authoritarian and intrusive with every passing year.
- 4 more years of using US troops as if it were a game of RISK. We may or may not pull out of Afghanistan but we'll be somewhere else, guaranteed.
[This is not an endorsement of Romney. I voted third party]
i agree it is going to be a another painful 4 years. You forgot about the 4 years of gas prices going higher and higher. 4 years ago the price of gas was $1 and change. Now it is $4 and change almost $5