Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Triple Base im Coming
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
ppan

Default Triple Base im Coming

Hi out there

I am from Switzerland and I am desperate to buy a new board. Im boarding since 18 Years and since 7 Years I am riding my Nitro Team loved it and had a lot of fun with it.
Right now TBT / Bataleon got my full attention. I could never try it, but I think I am going to be ok after a few days of learning to deal with it.

Riding style
Park: to older I get the more scared i get, but I am always in for some 360
Powder/Backcountry: I was last two years always like 3-4 days touring in the swiss alps with wonderfull powder, nevertheless I was fine with my freestyle board.
Jibbing: yes
Carving: when im bored, yes
Buttering: is the one thing I still try to perfect, to balance out the big airs I miss.

I am really not interessted to have multiple boards (also I can not really afford it, since the snowboard companies are letting us swiss guys bleed). And I always want to be ready for everything. Is it a rail or a powder session, etc.

So I was looking at the Bataleon boards and as far as I see it the Goliath or The Jam would be the right pick? PLEASE CORRECT ME.

I think I should pick a WIDE (US11-12) but I have to buy new boots also this year, cuz last year we had -32degrees celsius and my feet nearly fell off. Cuz my old deelux (7 years) are really destroyed

I am 88-90 kg and 186 cm tall.

So what do you think, which one will be my new baby?

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by ppan; 11-08-2012 at 02:59 AM.
ppan is offline   Reply With Quote