Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - CO's Amendment 64 up 53-47!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #74 (permalink)
Skinny Bam

It still BAFFLES me when someone who has never even tried it bashes it....I guarantee you Mr. future cop that if MJ was legal before alcohol was you would have the same view about alcohol becoming legal. And this is because almost anyone who has the desire to be a cop cant think for themselves and have to abide by whatever "laws" other people decided would be best for us. Let me guess you got bullied a lot in school and now you want some power to enforce? Think about how many people in the U.S. are PHYSICALLY addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs. As someone who has used medical MJ for IBS for years I can tell you sometimes it sucks ass if I dont have it but I dont fein like a pill popper or alcoholic would, I just have to deal with the pain and nausea. Plus the MJ side effects are nowhere near as bad as some of the pills they use to give me.

Bottom line: If you don't agree with it you don't have to participate, but don't bash something you obviously have no 1st hand experience with. Just because you dont agree with something doesnt mean you should take it away from everyone else.

Oh and not to mention all the $$$ this will generate and if all 50 states adopt this we could make a big chunk in our debt and not rely on the fucking Chinese for the rest of eternity....