Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Group Buy: Sept 2012 - Advanced Freeride Board
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
If you believe this post http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...tml#post535257 then those 10 year old boards are junk now...

I disagree with that post however and think you'll probably really enjoy the Palmers. I was searching for a Palmer Platinum a couple years ago but had no luck.

Found some Burton T6's (brand new) at the snow show in Calgary last weekend but they wanted $550 each. I asked what they were willing to do for a realiztic price and they said that's already on sale! I told them they were so far out to lunch it wasn't funny.

Nevertheless, if I make my way to Whistler this year we'll have to meet up and you can try the fancypants space aged board.
I haven't read the post yet, yeesh, I don't know if I want to.
This ones not a Platinum, it's Titanium. They have on the space shuttle don't they?

For sure head out this way, I'd love to see if the fancypants is all it's cracked up to be.

You can try the Titanium, or any other board in the quiver.
Fuck, by the time you make it out here, I'm sure the quiver will be 2wice as big.

Since summer I've gone from 1 board to something like 8 or 10, I don't even know?

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote