Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - SL or Heritage?
Thread: SL or Heritage?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
jkc350z

Default SL or Heritage?

Hey All -

I know this is has been asked a lot and i've done as much searching as possible, but just want to get some confirmation.

This season will be my 4th season. I would say I am a decent intermediate rider. Usually hit up local mountains (east coast) and did colorado once (Keyston, A-basin and Vail)...all of which I did fine with. I do a lot of groomers, trees, and just hitting whatever is on the mountain. I don't really ever go to the park, maybe just play around here or there.

So I am sort of undecided between the SL and the Heritage. I'd rather have the freestyle/freeride ability of the heritage, but do not know if I'd be better off with the more forgiving SL. The heritage may be too much board for me?

I have the Evo right now, but its just not damp enough for doing a lot of carving in crud and pow. I will be selling it. Finally, I'd either be buying last years model SL for a good price or this years heritage.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by jkc350z; 11-07-2012 at 10:35 PM.
jkc350z is offline   Reply With Quote