Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 390 Boss vs Union Contact Pro
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
How is it I can try every setting possible and they don't fit right, but that means I don't know how to set them up right. Is there some secret setting you have to unlock with a passcode? I didn't try left, right, left, right, up, down, A, B, start... Should I try that next time.

Not to mention I am not the only one who finds the toe straps terrible.

How do I get these bindings? They send them to me for review? Yeah that.
Dude, We don't KNOW how you managed to mess it up. That's why we're trying to see pictures.

We're trying to help you, bro.

Also, the original poster is asking about 390s vs Atlases. I've ridden both and like my Atlases better. I'll bet if he buys Unions he'll be able to set them up better than you can.

I don't care how you get your bindings. I buy mine from a store. At the end of the day, we can only ride one binding and one board at a time. My bindings are Unions.

PS. All this internet celebrity silliness, doesn't make you look superior, it makes you look small. Are you small, Nivek? (I've ridden 4 days, btw)

Henry, I had the same problem, it took me a long time to set them up and they just seemed fussy and were kind of a hassle to move from board to board. I'm sure if I got it down though, I'd be able to set them up more quickly.

They ride fine though, have fun on those things!

Last edited by phony_stark; 11-07-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Adding Henry
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote