Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 390 Boss vs Union Contact Pro
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
I didn't see you were going to post a pic, sorry about that.

In other news.
Lemme get this straight.

You're a shop kid who can't set up all the bindings in the shop.

You're a shop kid who says they couldn't set up the bindings on a different boot from the poster's boot. So, somehow, they won't fit on his.

Original poster, I had burton hails and had no problem dialing in my contact pros, DLXs and Atlases. Nivek, please get some 11.5 Hails off of the shelf and attempt to set them up on there. okthxbbye.
Hails aren't too different in shape from Lashed. So there's that.

Why can't you get through your head that I tried every position you can put the binding in? They didn't fit the way a toe strap should no matter the position.

I know how Union wants me to set them up. I spent that long to see if I could find something better that didn't suck. Oh and with say a pair of K2 Formulas, running through ever setting would take 15 minutes per boot. Cause everything is tool less. Funny how a brand that makes boards, bindings, boots, bags, probes, shovels, splits, goggles, helmets, and more can figure out how to make a toe strap and make their baseline binding completely tool less but a brand that just makes bindings can't do either.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote