Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 390 Boss vs Union Contact Pro
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Hails aren't too different in shape from Lashed. So there's that.

Why can't you get through your head that I tried every position you can put the binding in? They didn't fit the way a toe strap should no matter the position.

I know how Union wants me to set them up. I spent that long to see if I could find something better that didn't suck. Oh and with say a pair of K2 Formulas, running through ever setting would take 15 minutes per boot. Cause everything is tool less. Funny how a brand that makes boards, bindings, boots, bags, probes, shovels, splits, goggles, helmets, and more can figure out how to make a toe strap and make their baseline binding completely tool less but a brand that just makes bindings can't do either.
No, I'm getting that, what I'm NOT getting is how I made it work on my Hails and you cannot.

Also, what's with this tool-free rant and what does that have to do with you not being able to dial in a pair of bindings? My Burtons are tool-free and, for the most part do you know the mechanics it takes to adjust them?

Yep. Same as a screwdriver.

Better question, because I guess you do have thumbs.

When the screwdriver that you pick up is in your hand, is another hand over your hand helping you use the screwdriver? If that's the case, I could see how that could take a long time. Just let them do it for you.

At no point did Gyounes mention a Salomon or K2 binding. Why are you setting up a Salomon binding to show us a pic. Why are you mentioning K2? Aren't you trying to sell the OP on Romes? Set up the rome. Are people reading for you too?

This is getting tiresome.
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote